Are you passionate about brands, design and packaging design? We are on the lookout for a mid-weight designer to join the team to work on various branding and packaging design projects. The right individual can demonstrate experience in innovative and creative thinking in their work, as well as enthusiasm and execution of their ideas.
• A very strong eye for detail, able to work closely with guidelines and toolkits.
• A well craft-focused portfolio that demonstrates imagination, bright thinking and a strong sensibility for art direction, ideas whilst developing personal style.
• Has some experience across multiple disciplines and channels including branding, social, print and broadcast media (Press, poster and digital OOH).
• Demonstrates an appreciation of the importance of the basic design principles such as grids, type, colour theory and layout.
• Collaborate with the creative team of marketers, videographers, designers, and freelancers to deliver fun and engaging campaigns.
• Can interpret and apply brand guidelines accurately, and can make recommendations when faced with new applications.
• Developed their own creative process for researching and generating design options.
• Can attend face-to-face client meetings in London.
• 5+ years of experience.
• An understanding of how colour, texture, and placement can elevate the food and translate brand values.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop).
• Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts.
• Experience in working with Food and Beverage brands.
• Strong knowledge of print and packaging design, typography, image retouching and illustration.
• Flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of the brand.
Closing date: Friday 5th August 2022 at 5pm